Best Tea Gifts for Tea Lovers in 2020 - Guide based on Popularity
Tea seems to enjoy a vast kingdom. From its taste to the method preparation, this majestic beverage enjoys vast geography. However, as a matter of fact, the love for tea is shared mutually across the continents, no matter the type of tea used or methodology followed while preparing it. Having originated in the court of Emperor Shen Nung of China, it's now the second most-consumed drink in the world.
Nowadays, as the love for tea is growing amongst people, manufacturers are launching new flavours of tea and are also introducing tea gift items. After all, like book lovers are obsessed with books, there's nothing better than tea products and teaware for the tea lovers.
List of Perfect Tea Gifts for Tea Lovers
Choosing gifts for someone is no less than an arduous task, and if it is for a tea lover, the ordeal becomes tougher. Luckily, you are not alone. We are here to help you find the best gift that would make any tea lover skip a beat. In this article, we've provided a list of best gift tea items available in the market. Besides, we've provided all the details about the products so that you don't feel confused. So, let us look at the list of best gifts for tea lovers without wasting any more time.
1. Tea Forte - Kati Cup Ceramic Tea Infuser Cup (with Infuser Basket and Lid for Steeping)
Infusing tea is a daily ritual for any tea lover. And what's better than a teacup with an infuser basket as a gift for tea lover? With this cup, they can directly do the infusing in the cup. Also, the cup comes with a lid to ensure the tea doesn't get cold while steeping. After all, no tea lover loves a cup of cold tea. The infusing cup also comes in various designs. This makes up for an elegant and useful gift for tea lovers.
- Brand or Manufacturer: Tea Forte
- Price: $ 19.90 or INR 1500
- Product Information: The Kati Cup has double-wall insulation along with the lid. Unarguably, it’s the perfect alternative to regular cups. Unlike the regular ones, there’s no risk of the tea getting cold after a few minutes.
- Speciality and Features: The infusing basket is made from excellent quality stainless steel and makes sure no residue goes into the cup while steeping. The Kati cup weighs 1.3 pounds and has a dimension of 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.75 inches.
- Rating on Amazon: 4.6 out of 5.0 (based on 2688 ratings as on 25 June 2020)
- Link to Shop: Buy on Amazon
2. VAHDAM, Founder's Select - Assorted Tea Bag Sampler (8 Tea Flavors, 40 Tea Bags)
For tea lovers, a box of assorted tea bags is the perfect gift tea item. And if Oprah herself loves the assorted collection, what more does a tea lover need? This tea gift set comes with 8 signature flavours, specially crafted by the Vahdam company. The flavours presented in this tea collection are loved by tea sommeliers and tea lovers all over the world. You can definitely opt for it if you're looking for classy gifts for tea lovers.
- Brand or Manufacturer: Vahdam Teas
- Price: $ 24.99 or INR 1900
- Product Information: This assorted collection has 40 tea bags of 8 signature tea flavours.
- Speciality and Features: Not only is the collection loved by tea lovers, but Oprah itself has also suggested this tea gift for two consecutive years as the perfect gift for tea lovers.
- Rating on Amazon: 4.7 out of 5.0 (based on 411 ratings as on 25 June 2020)
- Link to Shop: Buy on Amazon
Teacurry.com hopes that you thoroughly enjoyed the above research we have tried to put together in terms of premium Tea Gifts. In case of questions or suggestions please let us know in comments below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to assist you.
Disclaimer. TEACURRY is a Digital Publisher and does not offer personal health or medical advice. In case you are facing a medical emergency then call your local emergency services. You should always consult your healthcare provider before initiating any Nutrition, diet, exercise, fitness, diet or wellness program.
Please Note. The above content has been developed in association with licensed medical professionals and external healthcare contributors, including text, videos, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website, newsletter, and products. It is general in nature and is for informational purposes only. Teacurry makes no guarantees about the efficacy or safety of processes, products or treatments described on Teacurry’s Content.
Mushrooms are edible fungi that have tons of benefits, awesome culinary properties, and a huge fan-following from countries all over the globe! You will seldom find someone who doesn’t love mushrooms! Mushroom...
Kava tea is a popular herbal remedy that has been gaining a lot of popularity in the States and all over the globe, for a while now. It is a great...
Hibiscus tea didn't pave into the limelight recently. On the contrary, it has been loved for generations. The tart, the cranberry-like taste is not the only reason behind hibiscus tea’s...
Find here 15 healthy green tea recipes - Iced Green Tea, Hot Spiced Green Tea, Matcha Green Tea Latte, Moroccan Mint Tea, Ginger Green Iced Tea, Peach Green Tea Lemonade,...
Long Island Iced Tea has many variations. It is a truly American cocktail that has a rich history, lots of variations, and has a habit of giving its drinkers bad hangovers!...
Sweet tea is one of the most popular iced-tea consumed in the United States and Indonesia. It is always served with ice and comes with additional flavours of lemon, mint,...
Tea is no longer just a drink; rather, it’s an emotion shared across the globe. No matter whether you’re a hardcore tea lover or someone who enjoys a cup of...
For a tea lover, nothing beats the blue than a cup of tea. Be it in the morning or evening, a cup of tea is the ultimate stressbuster. With the world gradually drifting towards...
Everyone around the world loves sipping tea. Be it a cup of Earl Grey or Darjeeling tea; both are consumed with equal love. But it's is not just another beverage loved for...