It appears that your cart is currently empty
Free Delivery on all orders. There is no minimum order requirements within India.
Feel free to return within 10 days for an exchange or a replacement with an alternate flavor
Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always there for your to bring you the best teas.
We ensure Secure Payments using PEV for both our domestic and international customers.
Enjoy this perfect balance of taste, health & aroma - consisting of Penang Cloves, mighty Ginger, Almonds, Rose petals, Cassia cinnamon, black pepper, green cardamom and Assam green tea. Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is also known as the 'Drink of the Heavens'. Teacurry Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is a unique blend of premium quality green tea with exotic spices and nuts - cardamom, almonds, cinnamon, saffron, cloves and rose petals. Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is best consumed in the afternoon on a cold wintry day, however, you can still enjoy this perfect blend any time of the day. The normal brewing time for Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes. One can surely add sliced almonds and honey as a sweetener while serving our Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea. TEA CURRY presents you with this magical concoction to cleanse the digestive system, boost immunity, detoxify the body, relieve oxidative stress, fight morning sickness, help with indigestion and joint pain. Cinnamon helps in and enhancing blood circulation, while the Cardamom helps in clearing up free radicals. Teacurry Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea has a soft sweet taste, which is delicate on your palate. Teacurry Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is a golden sun-soaked yellow coloured tea, with an intense rosy spicy-sweet smell, which instantly relaxes your mind and soul. Full off spices rose petals and almonds, the natural green tea leaves create a feeling of ecstasy with each sip. It also helps you with weight loss, boosts brain functions, protects the heart and lowers the risk of infections.
- WORLD OF FLAVOURS - Teacurry Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea has a soft sweet taste, which is delicate on your palate and perfects when you crave some warmth instead of the robust taste of Black tea or coffee. Full off spices rose petals and almonds, the natural green tea leaves create a feeling of ecstasy with each sip. The golden sun-soaked yellow colour of the tea, with an intense rosy spicy-sweet smell, relaxes your mind and soul instantly.
- STOREHOUSE of HEALTH - Teacurry Kashmiri Kahwa green tea is a perfect balance of taste, health & aroma - consisting of Penang Cloves, mighty Ginger, Almonds, Rose petals, Cassia cinnamon, black pepper, green cardamom and Assam green tea. It's a perfect blend to cleanse the digestive system, boost immunity, detoxify the body, relieve oxidative stress, fight morning sickness, help with indigestion and joint pain. Cinnamon helps in and enhancing blood circulation, while the Cardamom helps in clearing up free radicals.
Teacurry Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea has a soft sweet taste, which is delicate on your palate and perfects when you crave some warmth instead of the robust taste of Black tea or coffee. Full of spices rose petals and almonds, the natural green tea leaves create a feeling of ecstasy with each sip.
Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea has an intense floral rosy scent mixed with spicy aromas.
The liquor of Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea has a golden yellow-green colour.
Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea consists of dark blackish green tea leaves curled with spices and dried rose petals.
We are able to deliver the perfect balance of taste, health and aroma because they are crafted by our highly skilled master Blenders and tea Pundits over thousands of cups. Our Blenders select ingredients not just because they are trending on Social Media but with an objective to have the perfect healthy concoction.
Teacurry teas, spices and herbs come directly to you from tea gardens across India and procures the freshest teas every harvest season within a week of their production. And with their state-of-the-art dehumidifying and cold storage solutions, Tea Curry is able to keep the freshness, aroma, and taste of these fine teas intact in the best possible way.
Handpicked from gardens across India, our teas are made with only whole leaves for the perfect taste and freshness. The spices, herbs and teas are sourced and dried in-house to specifications - unsulphured and with no added sugars or preservatives.
Discover the excellence of garden-fresh LONG LEAF TEA with TEACURRY Bags enveloped and sealed at source to ensure you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers earn the most by cutting out the middleman. Moreover, we understand our social responsibilities and process 2% of all our proceeds in improving healthcare and education for families of our tea growers.
TEACURRY teas are all packed at source, bringing you the perfect freshness and aroma of natural tea and herbs. All our teas are heat-sealed in aluminium foils to retain the fresh taste and aroma at all times. Our teas taste as if you are sitting right in the lap of mother nature and having that perfect sip.
An award-winning tea brand with deliveries across 45+ countries, TEACURRY is a proud Anti Carbon and a Plastic-Neutral brand. We offset our carbon footprints and reduce plastic consumption via our environmental initiatives in India including reforestation efforts, innovative packaging and rainwater harvesting.
Almonds, Cardamom, Rose Petal, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, Green Tea
To enjoy the signature TEACURRY Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea at its best, use one heaping teaspoon (2 gram) of this Tea per 150 ml of water. You can also use a strainer or a regular filter. Steps to prepare this 'RELAXING TEA', are as follows.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and allow it to sit for 30 seconds (Temperature 175 ˚F).
- Pour this hot water into the cup containing Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea leaves, cover it and let it steep for around 3 minutes. In case you desire a stronger taste than steep the tea for 1 more minute.
- Strain the tea leaves and you can serve for your sips.
- Teacurry Teas are garden-fresh LONG LEAF TEAS so you can use the same strained tea leaves for a second steep. You can steep the tea for 5 minutes this time and then serve.
You can also enjoy this healthy concoction cold, with or without honey. To make the iced Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea version -
- Bring water to a rolling boil and allow it to sit for 30 seconds.
- Pour this hot water (7 0z or 200 ml) onto the Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea leaves (2.5 grams) in a cup or a tea pot, cover it and let it steep for around 4 minutes.
- Add any sweetener of your choice to the cup.
- Keep it refrigerated for 25 minutes.
- Fill a glass to the brim with ice cubes and pour your iced tea to serve.
Orissa (Ginger), Malayalam (Cinnamon), Tamil Nadu (Clove), Kerala (Pepper, Cardamom), Maharashtra (Almonds, Rose), Assam (Green Tea)
Namring Tea Estate and Multiple others.
- MIGHTY GINGER - Ginger is sourced from the native farmlands in Orissa and has been used since Vedic times to boost immunity and for detoxifying the body. Ginger further reduces the risk of nausea and helps with pain in case of Menstrual cramps and in some people with osteoarthritis. The Indian Ginger is a perfect root to fight morning sickness, muscle soreness, motion sickness, indigestion and joint pain.
- INCREDIBLE CINNAMON - Obtained from the inner barks of Cinnamomum tree, Cinnamon is used as an aromatic condiment and a powerful medicinal spice. In the form of Cassia cinnamon, it is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Our Meghalayan cinnamon further reduces the risk of heart diseases, boosts immunity, lowers Blood Sugar Levels and fight bacterial and fungal infections in the body.
- MAGNIFICENT CLOVE - This strong, pungent but sweet spice in form of Penang Clove, is sourced from the farmlands of Tamil Nadu. Our cloves are grown at an altitude of 600-700 meters from sea level and is very rich in antioxidants and in nutrients. It kills bacteria, improves liver health, regulates blood sugar levels, promotes bone health and reduces stomach ulcers.
- VERSATILE BLACK PEPPER - Teacurry Indian Black Pepper is sourced from farmers in Kerala (South India) in form of the Panniyur-3 (Shima) variety. Its high antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties benefit your brain, improves blood sugar levels, lowers cholesterol, promotes gut health and offers pain relief.
- MAJESTIC CARDAMOM - Teacurry Cardamom is sourced from the Idukki district in Kerala. In the form of the green variety, its antioxidant and diuretic properties lower blood pressure and protect the body from chronic diseases. The Indian Cardamom has been used for ages to fight against digestive problems, treat bad breath, prevent cavities, improve breathing and protect the liver. Cardamom also assists with weight loss and fight anxiety.
- WONDROUS ALMONDS - Teacurry Mamra Almonds are sourced from Maharashtra. The Mamra variety contains healthy fats, fibre, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. This variety of Almonds helps with lowering blood sugar levels, reducing blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels. They also reduce hunger, built bones and promote weight loss.
- SUPREME ROSE PETAL - Teacurry rose petals are sourced from the gardens of Maharasthra and these delicate flower petal helps with menstrual discomfort, makes the immune system strong, cures sore throat, relieves stress and promotes weight loss.
- NOURISHING GREEN TEA - Handpicked from green tea fields in the valleys of Himalaya, the Himalayan Green tea assists with fat burn and improves brain function. Low altitude and rich loamy soil of Himachal produces the perfect Green tea to lower the risks of cardiovascular diseases. Our slimming tea is full of healthy bioactive compounds and antioxidants, that assists in lowering cholesterol and preventing inflammatory skin diseases. Green tea is known to enhance our brain’s cognitive functions and get rid of Alzheimer’s disease.
Drink Plain, Lemon, Honey, Sugar
The tea is very refreshing and it has an excellent aroma too. It's so good to see such companies coming up in India and delivering quality products. Keep up the great work guys will definitely support you by regularly purchasing more of your products and recommending your brand to friends and family.