Best Tea Shops, Tea Houses and Tea Cafes in United States - 2020
The coffee-obsessed nation is slowly but steadily becoming a tea driven country. Yes, we are talking about America. Initially popular for its high consumption of coffee, America is gradually witnessing a change in its favourite drink. Over the years, more and more Americans are switching their cups of coffee with tea. Studies show that around 80% of Americans drink tea regularly. So, the growth in the popularity of tea shops and tea houses is on an upward scale.
Nowadays, American tea lovers are flocking tea shops for a cup of warm tea. Not only is it delicious but also rich in healthy components. Unlike coffee, it doesn't jitter the brain. If you're a tea lover who's search history starts with 'tea shop near me,' then this article is a must-read for you! We'll tell you about the best tea shops in America so that you can even enjoy this wonderful drink.
1. Seven Cups, Tucson, Arizona
Founded by Austin Hodge, founder of the International Speciality Tea Association in 2004, this tea shop and cafe is nothing short of royalty. The cafe is known for its specialization in Chinese tea. One can order from around 80 different varieties of loose tea leaves at this cafe. All are collected by Hodge and his team. If you’re fond of milk tea and search for “milk tea near me”, then this tea shop will take the lead. Seven cups also organize a free tea tasting event every Friday. Undeniably, this tea house is a must-visit for anyone interested in learning about the history and culture of tea. The Da Hong Pao tea served here is a 'must-try' drink for anyone who visits Tucson.
- Owner: Mr Austin Hodge
- Establishment Year and History: September 2004
- Address and Direction: 2516 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- Timings: Mon to Fri - 11 am to 6 pm; Sat and Sun - 11 am to 5 pm
- Notes and Tips: Seven Cups specializes in direct sourcing rare and organic Chinese teas
- Recommended Teas: (a) Yin Gou Mei Cha (silver Fish Hook Eyebrow) (b) Taishan Fo Mei (buddha's Eyebrow) (c) Jing Gu Run Ling Mo Gu Sheng Tuo (green Puer Mushroom Shaped Tuo Cha)
- Recommended Dishes: (a) Cheese Pudding Cake (b) Fresh brown bread
- Price Range: $4 to $30
- Ratings: 4.9/ 5.0 stars (based on 181 reviews as on 5 July 2020)
- Contact Number or Email: +1 520-881-4072
- Website: https://www.sevencups.com
- Social Handles:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sevencups
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sevencups
- Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/sevencupstea
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sevencups
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sevencupstea
- COVID 19 Precautions: Taking all necessary precautions of social distancing and staff hygiene. Regular temperatures are taken and contactless payments and order taking are being promoted.
- Total Funding Amount: Bootstrapped
So, here is our list of the best tea cafes in the United States. Hope you love our research and please don't forget to share your experiences in the comment section below.
Disclaimer. TEACURRY is a Digital Publisher and does not offer personal health or medical advice. In case you are facing a medical emergency then call your local emergency services. You should always consult your healthcare provider before initiating any Nutrition, diet, exercise, fitness, diet or wellness program.
Please Note. The above content has been developed in association with licensed medical professionals and external healthcare contributors, including text, videos, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website, newsletter, and products. It is general in nature and is for informational purposes only. Teacurry makes no guarantees about the efficacy or safety of processes, products or treatments described on Teacurry’s Content.
Mushrooms are edible fungi that have tons of benefits, awesome culinary properties, and a huge fan-following from countries all over the globe! You will seldom find someone who doesn’t love mushrooms! Mushroom...
Kava tea is a popular herbal remedy that has been gaining a lot of popularity in the States and all over the globe, for a while now. It is a great...
Hibiscus tea didn't pave into the limelight recently. On the contrary, it has been loved for generations. The tart, the cranberry-like taste is not the only reason behind hibiscus tea’s...
Find here 15 healthy green tea recipes - Iced Green Tea, Hot Spiced Green Tea, Matcha Green Tea Latte, Moroccan Mint Tea, Ginger Green Iced Tea, Peach Green Tea Lemonade,...
Long Island Iced Tea has many variations. It is a truly American cocktail that has a rich history, lots of variations, and has a habit of giving its drinkers bad hangovers!...
Sweet tea is one of the most popular iced-tea consumed in the United States and Indonesia. It is always served with ice and comes with additional flavours of lemon, mint,...
Tea is no longer just a drink; rather, it’s an emotion shared across the globe. No matter whether you’re a hardcore tea lover or someone who enjoys a cup of...
For a tea lover, nothing beats the blue than a cup of tea. Be it in the morning or evening, a cup of tea is the ultimate stressbuster. With the world gradually drifting towards...
Everyone around the world loves sipping tea. Be it a cup of Earl Grey or Darjeeling tea; both are consumed with equal love. But it's is not just another beverage loved for...